Do you have a question for us, but don’t know how to ask? Are you not able to call or come in to the library in person? Not to worry! Through social media, you can send us any questions you might have!
Questions topics might include:
- Book availability or hold status.
- Library hours/closing information.
- Information about our museum passes (click here to learn more).
- Information about local businesses (hours, location, etc.).
- Local history and genealogy questions.
- Tech help questions (help with downloading Ebooks, help with your phone, tablet, laptop, etc.).
Our Facebook Page
(Click the icon to visit our page.)
The best way to reach us on social media is our Facebook page. Here’s how:
- When you visit our Facebook page, a chat window should automatically open on the bottom of the page.
- If not, just click on the Send Message Icon shown here!
- The last step is simple – just type your question and press enter! A reference librarian will begin to answer your question as soon as possible!
We look forward to your questions! Thanks for reading!