What is the Family Film Cafe?
- It’s a chance to enjoy a meal or a snack with your family while watching a recently released film or a classic family movie on the library’s large screen.
- It’s a chance to try “going to the movies” with your younger children before trying it at a larger, darker movie theater.
- It’s okay if you don’t stay for the whole thing, and it’s also okay to come back inside after taking a break with your young child.
- It’s a chance for kids to learn “movie manners.”
- It’s a chance for children to experience a movie without having to be “too quiet.”
- It’s a chance for special needs children to enjoy the movie experience in a more relaxed setting.
- It’s a chance to see a film in a theater-like format that is no longer playing at movie houses.
- Best of all – it’s a good time with your family and it’s free!
Join us for Sing! on Tuesday, May 30, at 6:45 p.m. to see the story of a koala who puts on the world’s greatest singing contest to save his old theater. Will the winner be the overworked mother of 25 piglets, the punk rock porcupine, or the gangster gorilla who doesn’t want to go into the family business?
Please register to reserve a table.