Library Materials Request
- The following form can be used by patrons to request materials that the library does not currently own.
- The library does not purchase textbooks. The library will attempt to acquire these items via ILL
- Materials published in the current calendar year (2017) cannot be obtained via ILL.
- Many popular authors (ex: James Patterson, Danielle Steel, etc.) are automatically acquired by the library. Please consult the full list before requesting a title.
- Patrons must be in good standing (have fines below $10) in order to request materials.
- Reciprocal borrowers looking for material via ILL must first request material through their home library.
- Patrons may only have a total of 3 active requests at all times.