The Library’s contract with Overdrive (Digital Library NJ) ends on February 28, 2015.
You will still be able to borrow up to 2 available titles from them until February 28, 2015.
We will still have OneClickDigital audiobooks and ebooks available, and you can continue to use this service as normal. OneClickDigital recently updated their website, and now the content is very easy to use. OneClickDigital’s new platform is very similar to 3M Cloud Library, which will be our new ebook service.
3M Cloud Library is a new ebook platform that the Library will be using. We expect it to go live starting March 1, 2015. As soon as we are able, we will schedule Open House sessions to tell you more about the new 3M Cloud Library.
The 3M Cloud Library offers:
- Streamlined checkout and holds processes
- Faster download times
- A user-friendly interface
- Ability to sync to multiple devices
- Compatibility with any app-friendly device:
- iOS App: iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- Android App: Android phones and devices
- PC/MAC App: Windows/MAC OS X, Nook ereader, Kobo ereader
- Kindle Fire App: Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX
- Nook App: Nook tablets
- Transfer from PC to: Sony ereader, Kobo ereader, Nook 3G & Nook Wifi, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
- The 3M Cloud Library is NOT compatible with Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite or Kindle Voyager. If you go to their webpage and scroll to the bottom, they explain that Amazon does not currently support 3M Cloud Library, and provide you an email address to contact.
You can see our ebook services anytime on our ebook webpage.