The Art of Effective Communication
Tuesday, 4/10 at 10:15am
Join trainer Jan Goodman to learn and develop new strategies for communicating more effectively.
- Review communication models
- Apply Myers Briggs personality assessments to develop communication skills
- Investigate different styles of communicating
- Learn how tolerance for disagreement affects communication
- Identify common communication filters
- Learn new tools for effective communication
In the meantime…
Here is a suggestion that might help to get you in right state of mind for this event.
Just Listen: Discover the Secret to Getting Through to Absolutely Anyone by Mark Goulston
“Drawing on his experience as a psychiatrist, business consultant, and coach, and backed by the latest scientific research, author Mark Goulston shares simple but powerful techniques readers can use to really get through to people-whether they’re coworkers, friends, strangers, or enemies.” —From Amazon.com
Just Listen can be found on Hoopla, our online digital resource where you can find Ebooks, Audiobooks, and stream Movies, TV, and more. All you need is a valid library card and you can sign up right now!