The Franklin Township Public Library is happy to announce that we are open to the public with limited services and reduced capacity for Grab-and-Go! This means that a limited number of patrons can enter the library to browse the shelves, check out and return items, and pay fines.
While we are open for Grab-and-Go, patrons:
- Must wear masks (this is mandatory, as per State guidelines).
- Must physically distance from staff and other patrons. Click here for a brief guide on social distancing.
- Must respect capacity limits inside the open locations.
- Must make best efforts to limit visits to 15 minutes.
- Must leave location as soon as selections and checkouts are complete.
- Can continue to access programming, eBooks, research databases, classes, and more virtually, via enhanced digital offerings that will remain in place.
Main Branch (485 DeMott Lane)
|Mon.-Thurs.||10am to 9pm|
|Fri.||10am to 5pm|
|Sat.||10am to 5pm|
|Sun.||1pm to 4pm|
Franklin Park Branch (3391 Rt.27 S., Ste. 101)
|Mon.||10am to 9pm|
|Tues., Wed., Fri.||10am to 5pm|
|Thurs.||2:30pm to 9pm|
|Sat.||10am to 2pm|
*Curbside pickup is available during the hours listed above, conditions permitting and subject to change
Mobile printing and black-and-white copying services are available at all library locations. Click here to learn more.
Public computers are available to use for 45-minute sessions by appointment only. Click here to learn more.
The following services are NOT available during Grab-and-Go:
- Fax Services
- Study Rooms
- Library Seating
- Meeting Rooms
WiFi continues to be available outside the Main Branch building. WiFi coverage includes the parking lot in front of the building, the sidewalk in front of the lot, and the gazebo on the front lawn.
Pursuant with guidelines set forward by the State of New Jersey, the library reserves the right to close to the public again if mask wearing or social distancing measures are not adhered to, and/or if COVID-19 levels within the State reach an unsafe level. Barring further restrictions by State, Local, or Federal Governments, Curbside Pickup services will remain available during any future closures.
If you have any questions about Grab-and-Go, please call us at 732-873-8700, leave a comment below, or send us a message on our brand new chat service through our website!
Thanks for reading!