With our new online calendar system now in place, event registration has never been easier! Just follow the guide below to discover new events or sign up for some of your FTPL favorites.
Go to https://franklintwp.libnet.info/events to view our online calendar of events.
You can filter the events to help you search more easily. The filter categories are:
- Location, or the library branch your event will take place at.
- Age Group will filter events designated for adults, teens, toddlers, etc.
- Event Type will select the category of the event, such as Arts & Crafts, Movies, Book Clubs, etc.
In the example below, the Adults age range has been selected, meaning that only events for Adults will appear on the calendar.
Once you’ve applied filters, you can find an event by:
- Clicking on a calendar date.
- Clicking on Today (found on the top right of the calendar) to display today’s events.
- Entering the name of the event in the search bar on the top left.
Once you have found an event you would like to register for, hover your mouse over the event and click Register to attend online.
You can also click on the title of the event to get a closer look at the details before signing up. You can now click on Register to attend online on the bottom left.
Fill out the required information. Then, click Register on the bottom right of the window.
That’s it! You will then receive an email confirmation along with a Zoom meeting link for the event you registered for.
If you have any questions about event registration, please leave a comment below, call the reference desk at 732-873-8700 ext.111, or message us on our chat service.
Thanks for reading,