The resources on this page can be accessed at anytime and all you need is your library. Looking for more great resources for education, learning, and research? Check out our list of databases either by subject or by name.
Jump to a category:
Mango is an online language learning system that teaches real conversation skills for practical communication. Through fun and engaging interactive language and culture training exercises, Mango makes learning a new language fast, easy and incredibly effective.
- Sign up for a free account by visiting Mango today.
- Languages include Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Italian, Russian and more.
Download the App:
Looking for language tools for your child (ages 0 -6)? Access to Mango languages includes access to Little Pim!
Rosetta Stone Inc. is dedicated to changing people’s lives through the power of language and literacy education. The company’s innovative, personalized language and reading programs drive positive learning outcomes in thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and for millions of individual learners around the world.
Access via a web browser only requires a valid NJ library card.
Mobile App Access
- Rosetta Stone account no longer need to be created inside a NJ public library. They only require a NJ public library card number.
- Prior to logging in for the first time, on your mobile device go to the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android) and download the Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone app. You only need to do this once.
- On your mobile device visit jerseyclicks.org and click on the Rosetta Stone link.
- Enter your library card number if prompted. Do not log in with your Google account.
- When the Rosetta Stone screen appears log in with your username and password and choose the language you wish to learn.
- On the next screen click the link that says Launch Rosetta Stone.
- The Rosetta Stone app on your mobile device will launch and load you into your language after a short delay.
LearningExpress provides access to test preparation for a variety of standarized tests including the GED, ACT, AP, and SAT as well as tools for homework help. In addition the New Jersey State Library provides access to the Job and Career Accelerator which offers access to technology training tools, resume assistance, and information on a variety of careers.
- Visit LearningExpress and use the Register/Sign-in link at the top of the page to get started.
- A valid Franklin Township library card is required for access.
With this online learning platform, users can explore more than 4,000 continuously updated, on-demand video courses across 75 categories in business, technology, design, and more to learn anytime, anywhere. All courses are taught by world-class instructors and, best of all, you can feel good knowing that the content is fresh. Courses are updated or replaced monthly with new material on emerging topics, so learners develop skills in the most relevant, in-demand areas.
- Visit Gale Presents: Udemy.
- Log in with a Microsoft or Google account.
Udemy for Business App
- Download the Udemy for Business app.
- When prompted replace “yourteam” with Gale.
- Search for Franklin Township Public Library
- Enter your Library Card Number
- Tap the red bar to log in with your Microsoft or Google account.