The resources on this page can be accessed at anytime and all you need is your library. Looking for more great resources for education, learning, and research? Check out our list of databases either by subject or by name.
Jump to a category:
Mango is an online language learning system that teaches real conversation skills for practical communication. Through fun and engaging interactive language and culture training exercises, Mango makes learning a new language fast, easy and incredibly effective.
- Sign up for a free account by visiting Mango today.
- Languages include Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Italian, Russian and more.
Download the App:
Looking for language tools for your child (ages 0 -6)? Access to Mango languages includes access to Little Pim!
LearningExpress provides access to test preparation for a variety of standarized tests including the GED, ACT, AP, and SAT as well as tools for homework help. In addition the New Jersey State Library provides access to the Job and Career Accelerator which offers access to technology training tools, resume assistance, and information on a variety of careers.
- Visit LearningExpress and use the Register/Sign-in link at the top of the page to get started.
- A valid Franklin Township library card is required for access.
Prepare for standardized tests with eBooks, online courses, and full-length practice tests for GED, SAT, ACT, AP, PSAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, TOEFL, U.S. citizenship, and more in Gale Presents: Peterson’s Test and Career Prep. Research undergraduate and graduate programs, finding tuition assistance, and exploring and preparing for careers whether you’re entering the workforce for the first time or searching for new opportunities. A variety of interactive methods prompt personalized career recommendations and insight on programs, knowledge, skills, and ability. Search for jobs and create visually interesting resumes, cover letters, and websites that can be externally shared with prospective employers, using pre-built templates.
- Use the “New User Signup” link at the top of your screen to create an account and track your progress.
- Existing users can use the “Log in” button.
Brought to you by:
With this online learning platform, users can explore more than 4,000 continuously updated, on-demand video courses across 75 categories in business, technology, design, and more to learn anytime, anywhere. All courses are taught by world-class instructors and, best of all, you can feel good knowing that the content is fresh. Courses are updated or replaced monthly with new material on emerging topics, so learners develop skills in the most relevant, in-demand areas.
- Visit Gale Presents: Udemy.
- Log in with a Microsoft or Google account.
Udemy for Business App
- Download the Udemy for Business app.
- When prompted replace “yourteam” with Gale.
- Search for Franklin Township Public Library
- Enter your Library Card Number
- Tap the red bar to log in with your Microsoft or Google account.