Summer Reading 2018 has officially begun! This year’s theme is Libraries Rock! On Tuesday, 6/19, the Library set up a registration table for the Adult, Teen, and Children’s reading programs. We had a great time talking with you and seeing so many people sign up!
What exactly is the summer reading program?
- Once you sign up, you record each book that you’ve read over the summer either online or at the reference desk.
- For each book you record, you get a raffle ticket.
- The tickets go towards a bi-weekly or grand prize winning draw.
- In other words, you get a chance to win fun prizes for reading!
How Do I Sign Up?
- Make sure that your Library Card is up to date and you have your Pin Number ready.
- Visit www.franklintwp.org and click the banner at the top of the page named Summer Reading @ FTPL.
- Click on the age group you’d like to sign up for (Adults, Teens, or Children, the same library card number can be used once for each age group).
- Go to the same page and log in when you’re ready to record your books throughout the summer (you can also log books by going to the reference desk).
- You can claim raffle tickets until August 18th.
What are the Prizes I can Win!?
Adults: Win a USB light for recording your first book!
- A BONUS prize drawing will be held August 10, where one lucky winner will receive a gift card for a free pedicure from the UFO Hair Salon & Spa (Somerset)!!!
- All non-winning entries from the bi-weekly drawings will also be included in the Grand Prize Drawing held on August 17, 2018 where three lucky winners will receive a $50 gift card to Stop & Shop.
Thanks for reading! Good luck and have fun!