Print from the comfort of your own home or via your mobile device. See the instructions below on how to submit your print jobs without setting foot in the library.
Printing via E-Mail
Send or forward an email with attachments (Note: Your email must include a Subject line) to any of the following email addresses:
- For Black and White printing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Color printing: email@example.com.
- For Black and White printing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Color printing: email@example.com
Printing from a Web Browser:
- Choose your pickup library:
- For DeMott Lane visit: https://www.printeron.net/ftpl/ftpl
- For Franklin Park visit: https://www.printeron.net/ftpl/fp-branch-ftpl
- Under Printer select either Black and White or Color printer.
- Under User enter your E-mail address.
- Where it says “Select Document” click on browse, and select the file you wish to print.
- Click on the Green Print Icon to submit your print job.
Printing via Smartphone App:
- Download PrinterOn for Apple or Android.
- Once in the app, tap on “No Printer Selected” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Search and type Franklin Township Public Library (must be the full name) or tap Location to find the nearest printers.
- Select either the black and white or color printer at your desired pickup location.
- Select the document, image, or website you wish to print.
- Click the Green print icon (if printing a website, hit the white print icon in the top right).
- Enter an E-mail address and click OK.
- Speak to a librarian at the Reference Desk to retrieve your print job.