While in the building on a public PC or laptop computer access to the New York Times website is free but requires a personal account.
Register for a free account at nytimes.com/register
- Access requires a FTPL library card.
- Register for a free account at nytimes.com/register.
- Click here to contact us to receive a special code that allows for 72 hours of access. At the conclusion of the 72-hour period, you may re-use the same code to get another 72-hours.
For historical back issues of the New York Times be sure to check out: Proquest Historical New York Times: Full-text of the New York Times from 1851 through present day with a 4 year delay.
Get access to more than 7,000 of the world’s top newspapers and magazines as soon as they’re available on shelves.
- Visit Pressreader.
- Go to Sign-In.
- Go to Library or Group.
- Search for Franklin Township Public Library
- Enter your Barcode and PIN
- Create a Pressreader account.
Library patrons on public computers or on library wi-fi can access Pressreader without logging in.