What You Need to Know:
The library is currently open to the public with some modifications to our available servies. Please see below for details.
- Copying and printing.
- Fax service.
- Library seating.
- Museum passes.
- Public computers.
- Public Wifi.
- Reference services.
- Some Meeting Rooms
- Virtual Programing.
Unavailable at this Time:
- Most in person programing.
- Some Meeting rooms.
- Study rooms.
Computer and Print Services:
Visitors may utilize our mobile printing service.
All copy services should now be available.
Limited public computers are available; appointments are recommended. For availability please call the Demott Lane Reference Desk at 732-873-8700 Opt 3. or the Franklin Park Branch at 732-873-8700 Opt 5. Please see the guidelines below for more information:
- At this time public computer use is limited to resident and paid cardholders only.
- Appointments can be made one (1) day in advance.
- Appointments last for 45 minutes.
- Gloves are encouraged by not required.
- Patrons are required to clean their workstation with the provided supplies.
- In order to maintain safe distancing no assistance is available.
- Only one (1) person per workstation is permitted at this time.
You can request library materials via the following methods:
Patrons will be limited to twenty-five (25) holds per card.
Please be sure to choose your pickup location when you place your hold(s).
If you need help finding a good book to read, try our Perfect Picks or Picture Book Picks service. Additional recommendations and reading lists can be found by visiting the library’s home page or by signing up for a NextReads Newsletter.
Please return all items in the library book or media drops.