We’re continuing to celebrate Banned Books Week and we hope you are too! The American Library Association compiled a list of the most frequently challenged books in 2014. How many have you read?
1) The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, by Sherman Alexie
2) Persepolis, by Marjane Satrapi
3) And Tango Makes Three, Justin Richardson and Peter Parnell
4) The Bluest Eye, by Toni Morrison
5) It’s Perfectly Normal, by Robie Harris
6) Saga, by Brian Vaughan and Fiona Staples
7) The Kite Runner, by Khaled Hosseini
8) The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
9) A Stolen Life, Jaycee Dugard
10) Drama, by Raina Telgemeier
ALA has also created an infographic of 2014 book challenges. Check it out here!